"/FOAM/FNDRY" Old Fusion Designs
SKU 636970d79b6875-navy-M$31.20 USD In Stock and Ready To Print on Demand
The year is 20XX: the world is changing, society is crumbling, and Foam flinging is on the rise. Probably. So I collaborated with Old Fusion Designs to design this techwear-inspired tee the envisions a future where the makers of today have become the Foam Foundries of tomorrow.
Old Fusion Designs has been designing some of my favorite SCARs for years, and recently has made waves by launching the Flycore: a drop-in flywheel base that can be designed around, re-shelled, or integrated into existing blasters.
Whether you’re hitting the field, tagging some zombies, tinkering with a blaster, or plinking in the backyard, this shirt is a great way to show your love for the makers in our hobby. Plus— Old Fusion Designs receives 50% of the profits from each sale, with the remainder being split between local competitive play in Oregon and a rotating charity.
This product will begin production as soon as you place an order (which is why it takes a bit longer.) Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction and keeps my overhead low.
- Blank product originally sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US
- Stripe Climate will use 1% of the total sale price for Carbon Dioxide removal
- Old Fusion Designs will receive 50% of the profits for licensing
- The Trevor Project will receive 25% of the profits for LGBTQ+ crisis services
- OFFL will use 25% of the profits for local blaster tag site rentals & supplies
- Fabric Weight
- 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Direct to Garment
- Bella + Canvas
- Airlume Cotton